Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Will and Last Wishes


My Wonderful Family,

Dad- I leave with you my communication to the world, my cell phone, and a bag of baby ruths along with a PB twix, a kit-kat and a Reese's.

Mom- I leave you with a bag a Almond Joys and the usage of my I-Home to share with Kristin and everybody in the kitchen.

Amber- I leave you with my I-Pod, hopefully this can be used as a bargaining chip for the I-Pod Derek has.

Jared- sorry I ran short on time, but I leave you my bag of sour punch twists and my potatoe gun.

Kristin- I leave you some Pop Rocks to remember our "rockin good time" and a gift certificate to PF Change, oh and the I-Home, however, I will let you and mom work this out.

Ethan & Camden - I leave with my "little Buddies" two remote control cars (the bigger one just needs the charger) to play with in my absence, two teddy bears to cuddle with at night, a box of fire works (with parental supervision) and a container of magnetic superheros (yes Jared you can play with these too) Oh and I almost forgot , a kitchen! & the magic grow sea animals and any remaining candy.

Heather- I leave you my FM transmitter that is in the car, and 3 milky ways to eat to remin ya that I'm not in anther milky way galaxy, but the same country (for 12 weeks) and the same Earth for a long time!

Derek- I left you a lot, find what you can, and fight Amber for the I-Pod, but you must return her I-Pod. Oh and my skull candy ear phone that will take you away from your roomates.

Sorry if I didn't leave what you expected, but I had to think on the spot.

PS- I would like a few of these things when I return, oh and everything is located under my bed! RUN, RUN, RUN!


At one time Daniel said he wanted to be a lawyer. I think if this is how all the wills he writes are, then he would be great!

No comments: