Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Letter from the MTC

11.6.08
HEY FAMILY! Well, I hope everybody found the presents and letters I left underneath my bed.

My companion is Elder Harten, he is from Woodscross, Utah. I feel very blessed to have him as a companion. We bonded from the get-go and found that we have lots in common, one of which is soccer.

Today we had our first class, one of out teachers is Brother Gunnell. He served in Cory's (Daniel's cousin) mission and I believe they know each other. We started off by learning the alphabet and now we are reading words, I am amazed at how fast we were able to learn the alphabet. I love the language and I cannot wait to learn more.

I will write more next week, I love ya all and hope all is great.

LOVE ELDER OSTLER


For those of you wondering what Daniel is learning, I believe this is the Russian or maybe the Cyrillic/Ukrainian alphabet!

No comments: