Monday, March 16, 2009

Chinese Book of Mormon


Family-So this last week was pretty crazy, I was in a threesome while my companion was in Bulgaria. This last week helped me realize how blessed I am to have the companion I have. Elder Richardson is an incredible missionary and we have a blast together.
The individual, Viktor, that I wrote about last week is still progressing, and he is an incredible investigator. Our last meeting with him we started to talk about the plan of salvation a little bit and he seemed to know and understand everything we talked about. He loves the gospel and enjoys meeting with us. He has been reading pamphlets from the Branch on some of the lessons and so when we meet with him he is already prepared to learn. Also, we were finally able to get a Chinese Book of Mormon for our Chinese investigator, we haven't been able to meet with him but I’m excited to give him the Book of Mormon in Chinese.
I don't know if we will be meeting with our investigators anymore. All of our investigators we met and contacted and have been meeting with, they live in the other Elder's area and President Abraham said that we should only work with people in our area. I’m not going to lie, this will be hard because I have come to love each one of our investigators, and this also means we will be losing all of our investigators. However, I know that The Lord will bless us for following the Counsel of Our mission President, and that this is what the Lord wants. Love, Elder Ostler

"Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For Behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works." Jacob 4:10

No comments: